The Investing Academy
Access To Buffett Investors Software, My Portfolio & Learn To Invest
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” - Warren Buffett. This is the reason behind investing in the stock market; so you don't have to work until you die.
These are the benefits for investing academy members...
Full Access To Buffett Investors
- This includes 30+ years of financial data on 100k+ stocks.
- Software to easily calculate the intrinsic value of stocks.
- Software to simplify financial data
2. My Portfolio
These are stocks that I've chosen to buy, and are generally stocks that I'd be happy to own for 20 years plus. However there will be times when I sell and adjust my portfolio. My investing philosophy is: buy quality businesses for reasonable prices. I generally consider my investing style reasonable, but occasionally I will be willing to pay up for a business that I believe has a lot of potential.
3. Stocks I'm Watching
These are stocks I'm following that I'm either curious about or considering buying.
4. Learn How To Invest In The Stock Market
Basically I'll teach everything that I know about the stock market and investing. I learnt a lot of these principles from Warren Buffett and other experts, but these lessons are taught for modern day investing. With the internet and the "new world" we need to retain wisdom from the past but adapt slightly for the future. This includes using tools like the internet and certain websites to help make investing easier, but also adjust our styles to profit from innovative companies.
Learn how to invest includes...
- How to get started
- What To Look For In A Stock (Basic 4 tier checklist)
- Investing resources
- Principles behind investing and getting long-term returns
You guys most likely know me from my YouTube channel Cooper Academy and Tristan Cooper. Here's a little bit more about me...
- I'm an investing "nerd".
- I have accumulated over 50 million views teaching investing & business.
- I have a double degree in Finance and Accounting from Victoria University Wellington.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bear in mind that this is a tool to help improve your investing. There are no guarantees and you should always do your own independent analysis on the stocks you want to buy as well as the investing style you want to employ.